Sunday 15 January 2012

ProPoints...Week One

I decided to start back on ProPoints on Thursday 12th January.  My intention was to start the week before but I got a tummy bug and although that was a great kick start to the diet I wouldn't have been able to take an accurate reading of my starting weight as you never know if that's what you actually weight or if it's fluid loss.

I have to admit that I had tried to be organised and do a plan of what I was going to eat each day, what exercise I was going to do and how many ProPoints I would have each day but i've been a bit lazy and haven't done it.  That said I have stuck to my 26 points so far, with a little bit of a treat on Friday using some of my weekly allowance but I do need to get organised.

If you were on the plan last year you'll know that weight watchers have reduced the number of daily points that you can have.  Mine have gone down from 29 to 26 and I must admit I thought I was really going to struggle but so far I have surprised myself and been able to stick to the 26 points...although i'm only four days in.  If I find I am struggling then I always have the option of going back to the 29 points but I am going to see how it goes.  Has anyone else managed to stick to the new allowance or have you gone back to your old allowance?

Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...